Education week is a time to celebrate our educators. We are using it to share our research that shows how well educators responded to homeschooling.
Last week we announced some exciting research conducted by the e-Lab (the research arm of our business) and Dr John Molineux from Deakin University. We studied parents perception of how they thought schools handled homeschooling during the COVID-19 shut down. The analysis of over 1,000 parents with children attending NSW public primary schools from a diverse range of socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds found the following:
- 91% of parents said they had a greater level of respect for teachers following the COVID-19 lockdown.
- 99.7% of parents were satisfied with the work of their child’s teacher,
- 98.5% were satisfied with the communication they received from the school.
- 96.6% of parents felt supported by the school over that period period, and
- 86.8% reported that their child was moderately to highly engaged in learning during the COVID-19 home schooling.
This is an incredible result for primary schools in NSW and shows what an amazing job they did.
Click HERE to read the full report.